- To receive the following information from the client:
- Tax Certificates from all Banks & Building Society account to declare to the return and to account for any tax deductions paid on interest earned.
- PAYE P60 & P45's covering the tax year from 6th April, to 5th April in the year preparing returns.
- All evidence of Investments held in tax year.
- P60's on all Pensions or Benefit income received in the relevant tax year.
- The signed accounts will be scanned and entered onto the Returns.
- The documentation will be collated and the Computations & Returns prepared to finalize and emailed/posted to the client.
Although M. P Watson & Co, keep electronic records for the mandatory 6 Years, we recommend you keep the originals and them up for your security.
Copies can be requested at any time to keep your records up to date.